EPOS | Sennheiser SC 660 is a premium dual-sided wired headset for quality-conscious contact center and office professionals requiring outstanding sound performance. Offering EPOS | Sennheiser voice clarity and ultra-noise cancelling microphone it optimizes speech intelligibility in noisy environments. With a focus on quality materials and durability, SC 660 is built to withstand heavy contact center usage. Stainless steel and brushed aluminum parts create an iconic high-end design that enhances strength and robustness. Features include a leatherette ear-pad for powerful sound and wearing comfort, metal reinforced headband for perfect fit with easy, accurate adjustment and EPOS | Sennheiser ActiveGard® acoustic shock prevention. SC 660 is designed for quality-conscious enterprises requiring Sennheiser voice clarity, extreme durability and wearing comfort.
Features and Benefits
- EPOS | Sennheiser voice clarity – wideband sound for a natural listening experience
- Ultra noise canceling microphone for perfect speech transmission
- High-quality neodymium speaker for outstanding high definition audio quality
- EPOS | Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology protects users from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
- Stainless steel hinge on speaker joint for maximum strength
- Brushed aluminum parts for strong and lightweight design
- Unibody headband construction for maximum strength at stress points
- Vectran™ reinforced cable for extreme durability
- Large leatherette ear-pad for exceptional wearing comfort and powerful sound
- Ultra sonic welded microphone housing for maximum durability
- Extension headband with number indication for accurate adjustment
- 90 degree turnable speaker-housing for space saving storage and transport
**"Vectran™ is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co., Ltd., Japan"