Gigabit Wireless LAN Controller
The LevelOne WAC-2000 is a Gigabit WLAN Controller designed for small-to-medium sized networks such
as SMBs, schools, boutique hotels and apartments. Centralized management of up to 50 APs offers
complete wireless security and service solutions for any mid-range wireless network.
The WAC-2000 controller is also an Internet gateway with robust firewall to protect Internet access against
intruders, 1 WAN and 4 LAN ports in Gigabit speeds allow for fast and reliable distribution of data
throughout the network.
WAC-2000 integrates a wide variety of functions, the administrator can easily build up AP’s configuration
including tag-based VLAN settings, upgrade the AP’s firmware and monitor AP on/off status, numbers of
connected AP and users. Captive portal function provides a convenient way of authentication for guest
The LevelOne WAC-2000 also supports real-time control to access point RF scanning for signal strength
and interference information. According to the results, WAC-2000 will adjust traffic loading, output power,
RF coverage and channel distribution of the APs to optimize wireless coverage and throughput.
- Centralized management of up to 50 APs
- Client isolation allows strict control of access to wireless devices on the network
- Supports gateway/router mode
- Load balancing across multiple APs
- Built-in robust firewall to protect Internet access against intruders
- Captive Portal function provides a convenient method of authentication for guest users